Sunday, January 16, 2011

It makes perfect sense...

It really does if you think about it. You have this girl who loves books, I mean would usually rather read than do anything else, but after the books are read the story just sits inside her head with no were else to go. No one really knows her thoughts or opinions because while she loves her friends, they don't really share her passion for fictional characters. So what not start a blog to get out great stories and discuss literately things and give reviews. Now I know what you are thinking, Stephanie, Its been done before. There are blogs and blogs and blogs about books and with reader reviews. I know! I'm not saying this is going anywhere, I'm not even saying anyone but me will read it. I am just taking pleasure in being able to do more of what I love.


So with out further a do.... my first review

No comments:

Post a Comment